If you are new to the WordPress CMS, Tidewater Creative offers online or on location training to get you up to speed.
Basic WordPress Training
- The differences between posts & pages.
- How to create a posts or pages.
- How to include images, audio, and video on posts or pages.
- How to maximize your posts & pages for SEO (search engine optimization).
- The differences between categories & tags.
- Essential plugins & marketing tools
- Integrating social media.
- …and more
Advanced WordPress Training
- How to get the most SEO out of WP.
- How to change the theme design.
- How to evaluate website speed.
- Tools used to change website elements like fonts, colors, graphics.
- How to modify menus.
- How to validate & fix code issues.
Both training sessions generally take about 60 minutes (for 1 on 1 sessions) billed at $125.00/hr. Training session are usually done via screen sharing like zoom.com. This allows you to follow along on your own site while we work through the different topics. On location training (specific to Tidewater) $175.00/hr.
If you require training for 3 or more people, that usually takes about 90 minutes billed at $150.00/hr. This type of training is typically done on location.
I’m based out of Chesapeake, VA and able to travel anywhere in the Tidewater area.